PRIVATE EQUITY & REAL ESTATE
Putting our experience to work
Operating in the private equity and real estate sector demands the support of people who understand your unique challenges and objectives. At Maples Fund Services, our skilled team specialises in a wide range of sectors and disciplines, including buyouts; infrastructure; technology, media and telecommunications; real estate; education; energy; venture capital; mezzanine; and fund of private equity funds.
Our international multi-jurisdictional presence, approach to client service and experience dealing with complex structures, makes us a compelling choice for supporting your private equity, real estate and hybrid funds. Whatever your requirements, you can trust our team to deliver the services you need. These include:
- liaising with counsel and other service providers and performing an operation review of organisational documents and service agreements to ensure your fund launches seamlessly.
- processing investor commitments, capital calls and distributions throughout the investment cycle of a closed-ended fund.
- reporting capital balances to investors and responding professionally and courteously to investor enquiries.
- maintaining partnership or company registers in accordance with statutory requirements.
- accounting for direct and co-investment opportunities as well as investments made through special purpose vehicles (SPVs).
- processing commitments and capital calls for private equity fund of funds relating to investments in underlying funds.
- performing detailed allocation of profit and loss on a realized and unrealized basis.
- calculating capital and income distributions and managing the distribution of proceeds.
- calculating fees and waterfall or carried interest allocations.
- providing safekeeping and custody services for share certificates and other physical security documents.
- accounting and administration for general partner entities and other affiliated parties.