Registrar & transfer agency
Focusing on the finer details
Successfully raising and retaining capital in today's markets depends on providing your investors with the accurate, timely and transparent information they need to evaluate their investments. Our Registrar and Transfer Agency team deals professionally and courteously with all aspects of investor communication, while adhering to the statutory obligations required to maintain your fund register. This team works alongside our fund accountants or are available as a standalone offering. Services provided include:
- Maintaining registers of members for funds in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Performing investor due diligence to satisfy anti-money laundering regulations.
- Processing investor transactions for subscriptions, transfers, redemptions, capital calls and distributions.
- Maintaining client accounts for the receipt of subscription funds or capital calls and paying redemption or distribution proceeds and fund expenses.
- Calculating equalization adjustments and series or partnership performance fees or allocations.
- Preparing and distributing investor statements and contract notes through a secure, web-based investor portal.
- Responding professionally and promptly to enquiries from investors.