Maples Fund Services London UCITS Roundtable
With investors pushing for more regulation in the alternatives space, a growing number of hedge fund managers are embracing the tried and tested structure that is UCITS. Given their liquid, transparent, diversified and robustly regulated nature, UCITS products boast the flexibility to accommodate a wide range of investment strategies and have become increasingly popular with institutional investors both in Europe and globally and are expected to realise continued strong growth.
Maples Fund Services recently hosted its inaugural UCITS Roundtable in London with panellists analysing the factors driving the widespread global growth of the UCITS structure and discussing their outlook for the coming years.
The Roundtable was moderated by Darren Butt, Director, Project Management and Operations, Northill Capital and participants included:
- Naomi Daly, Senior Vice President, MPMF Fund Management
- Adam Donoghue, Partner - Investment Funds Ireland, Maples and Calder
- Joe Hurley, Chief Operating Officer, Garraway Capital Management
- Stephen Lewis, Regional Head of Sales and Relationship Management – Europe, Maples Fund Services
- Philip McEnroe, Director and Head of Investment Funds, GlobalReach Securities
- David Prance, Chief Financial Officer, Kestrel Partners LLP
- Kenneth Sim, Head of Sales, ML Capital