Opalesque 2013 New York Roundtable: Why the Short Side May Soon Work Again
Jason Brandt, Regional Head of Fund Services – Americas, took part in Opalesque's 2013 New York Roundtable, which included discussions surrounding:
- tax-efficient investing: how hedge fund investors can get the best after tax-returns;
- how “structural alpha” can preserve and even amplify returns;
- how to profit through post-reorganisation and turnaround equities;
- the biggest opportunities in China and Latin America;
- regulatory requirements: how fund administrators can help managers navigate and comply with the changing regulatory environment; and
- assist smaller managers to get off the ground and grow faster.