Generating “technological alpha”
Through continuous innovation, Maples Fund Services has developed an optimal balance of best-of-breed core systems with bespoke proprietary systems allowing us to be dynamic in responding to our clients needs as they evolve in response to regulatory and investor demands.
Our proprietary solutions differentiate both Maples Fund Services and our clients. Best-of-breed core systems provide “beta”, allowing our internal resources to concentrate on the generation of “technological alpha”.
What really makes the difference is our team of business systems analysts and software developers who customise our integrated solutions to meet the needs of each client. These professionals are both industry experts and technologists and apply a consultative approach to helping our clients maximise the value of technology without the cost, risk and effort in creating and maintaining an in-house infrastructure.
MaplesFS Connect is a leading portfolio accounting and reporting solution for investment managers. The secure online portal allows managers access to a full suite of reporting tools including: performance, risk, market data, accounting, cash and capital activity.
MaplesFS Connect is part of Maples Fund Services' standard fund administration offering. Designed with hedge fund and asset managers in mind, MaplesFS Connect's intuitive user interface delivers up-to-date portfolio information for easy monitoring of performance and capital activity. Leveraging Maples Fund Services’ leading infrastructure and award-winning technology, MaplesFS Connect includes:
- NAV reporting: access to a complete library of current and historic NAV reports for ease-of-use and efficient recordkeeping;
- Portfolio analytics: monitoring and management of investor portfolios through timely accurate data including exposure, cash, position and compliance reporting;
- Performance reporting: views of performance at multiple levels of abstraction across time horizons in comparison to pre-defined or custom benchmarks;
- Investor insight: dynamic reporting to monitor status of capital activity and investor transactions; and
- Cash reporting: access to balances and transactions on your bank accounts.
Our technology team is an extension of our clients’ internal resources.