Portfolio Analytics and Reporting
Intuitive and contextualised portfolio insight
Investors and managers are demanding greater transparency and intuitive risk and performance reporting. Maples Fund Services delivers comprehensive and specific reporting that captures key metrics accurately in a clear and insightful manner. Data is captured from our accounting and data management systems as well as from external parties.
Our reporting provides meaningful, sophisticated and intuitive reporting on performance and risk analytics, including:
- Assets overview: flexible reporting for monitoring exposures by counterparty, currency, market sector, etc.;
- Position-level detail: granular breakdown of the funds' assets with post trade compliance tools;
- Cash: reporting of cash balances by custodian and by currency as well as tools for cash forecasting;
- Performance: customisable performance calculations across time horizons and performance comparisons against pre-defined or custom benchmarks;
- Risk: reporting of standard deviation, risk adjusted returns, value at risk, what-if scenarios, factor analysis and correlation analysis at multiple levels of abstraction (e.g. fund level, asset class level, strategy level); and
- Specific views of asset classes: custom views for asset classes which capture the nuances of each instrument type.