Providing exceptional client service
Maples Fund Services will manage all investor communications, providing investors with timely and accurate investment information while ensuring funds are compliant with their regulatory obligations.
Our services include:
- Due diligence: perform investor due diligence in accordance with applicable jurisdictional anti-money laundering legislation;
- Maintain register: maintain the register of investors;
- Banking: open and operate accounts in required currencies to receive subscriptions and pay redemptions, fees and other amounts as required;
- Transaction processing: process the receipt of subscription funds and payment of redemption proceeds;
- Reporting: provide secure, online access to investor reporting including contract notes, statements, notices and other ancillary documents and correspondence; and
- Investor liaison: provide timely responses to ad hoc inquiries from investors and their authorised representatives.