Outsourced Investment Operations
Assisting with operational and technological infrastructure
Our team of professionals delivers bespoke operational and technological solutions, recognising each client's unique needs and the individual nuances of their business processes.
Outsourcing daily operational practices and information systems allows portfolio managers to focus their resources on making good investment decisions, managing risks and generating alpha.
Our services include:
- Consulting: upfront consulting on portfolio structures and operating models, process re-engineering and specifications of custom reporting and information system solutions;
- Data management: trade allocations, trade capture, security master maintenance, price data management, data enrichment, over-the-counter document review and automated reconciliations;
- Cash and collateral management: cash reporting, cash reconciliation, liquidity projections, counterparty exposure, collateral tracking and collateral limit monitoring;
- Portfolio accounting: portfolio recordkeeping and valuations, income and expense accrual tracking and financial statements; and
- Reporting: access to our fully customisable reporting solutions with over 50 different views available. Reporting covers asset overview, position-level information, performance, risk, cash, asset class specific views, investor reporting and fiduciary reporting.