Administering managed accounts
Institutional investors are continuing to direct more of their alternative investments from hedge funds to managed accounts for the benefits of greater control and portfolio transparency. However, establishing and supporting managed account relationships requires significant additional infrastructure and coordination by managers, investors and administrators. Maples Fund Services’ robust technology infrastructure and integration capabilities handle the complexity that a managed account platform entails.
Our solutions combine the accounting expertise of our team, our core technology and the flexibility of our proprietary managed accounts dashboard.
The platform delivers:
- integration with fund managers, brokers and custodians with the flexibility to support multiple custom interface points;
- timely data, allowing funds to report on specific time horizons and knowledge dates, and to differentiate between best available data and actual close period data;
- meaningful consolidated reporting, turning data from a diverse array of managers into clear and consistent reports;
- position-level transparency and data analytics, providing access to information on the underlying holdings in aggregate and by separate account; and
- effective investor recordkeeping and reporting systems.